Marine Structures & Piling
Alongside being a pioneer in Industrial structures and buildings verticals, RVR also holds an enormous expertise in Piling and Marine Structures arena, for we have a gamut of piling and shore protection projects and have succeeded in all our Piling endeavors.
- We have executed piling works for licensed, non-licensed and FCC NHT units for HPCL’s VRCFP project at Visakhapatnam.
- Executed piling and pile cap works related to crude oil tanks for HPCL at Visakhapatnam.
- Currently we are executing 1700 piles for the warehouses, cold storage buildings and other administrative buildings located at the Visakhapatnam port logistics park.
- The piling work of Metro rail station on Kirti Nagar-Mundka metro rail corridor as part of phase -II and piling works of Karkardum elevated metro station of Delhi MRTS project, have also been successfully executed by RVR.
- We have successfully worked on integrating utilities and offsite packages for Dahej Petrochemical Complex at Dahej, Gujarat as part of the projects being done for ONGC Petro Additions Ltd.
- We undertook the provision of Jetties at mainland and at Outer Wheeler Island in Dhamra, Orissa. Alongside these, RVR had actively participated and completed dredging work at Outer Wheeler Island at Dhamra, Orissa.
- We worked on the pile foundation as a package for 400 KV DYC transmission line between Mundra and Jetpur. Jetpur transmission line is associated with the Mundra Ultra Mega Power Project. The project was completed 3 months ahead of schedule. The scope of the work included boring and providing 368 piles of 1000mm diameter with a depth of 25 meters, including pile caps and coordination works with the tower erection contractor.
- Completed pile foundations for the conveyor system in Gangavaram Port, where we provided 2122 piles of 600mm diameter with a depth of 25 meters.
- Executed 134 piles (1000 diameter) for NALCO’s alumina refinery at Damanjodi, Assam.
- Alongside these, we had completed piling works as part of the Hines project in Gurgaon